Depending on your usage of the PiggyPot app, you may need to verify your identity in order to make deposits, withdraw as online credit or withdraw to your bank. This policy is in line with a UK banking regulation called 'Know your Customer’ (KYC), an anti-corruption and fraud measure.
Verifying your identity is easy, here's how:
- On the 'My pots' screen select the 'cog' icon to access your settings
- Under 'Your Account' select the 'Verify Your Identity' option
- Select your document/id type and add a clear photograph
- Fill out your personal details and select the 'Submit Identity Information' button
- Your identity will take 1 business day to be verified, after this you will never need to do it again and can withdraw your funds freely.
- We accept your passport, driving licence or your identity card for this process.