To use PiggyPot and start saving you must connect your debit card. To do this you will need:
- A valid UK debit card which will be used to take deposits. This also must be verified in the future before you can withdraw any savings
- To ensure you have enough money in your bank account, otherwise your deposits will fail
Once you have your card at hand it's easy to connect it. Here’s how:
- Use the selector to choose your card type. We support Debit Mastercard, Visa Debit and Visa Electron
- Enter the cardholder's name and the card number
- Enter the expiry date and CVV number
- Press the 'Connect your card now' button
- Yay! Your should now be connected 🎉
- Your card information must match your Passport, Driving Licence ID or National Identity Card. You will also need to verify your debit card before withdrawing any savings you’ve made. You can do this later.
Did this answer your question?