When you first add a debit card we will make a small withdrawal of an amount less than £1.00 from your account. This is refunded in full within 7 days.
The withdrawal amount is unique to you and will appear on your bank statement - this can take several days. If you are unable to find this transaction on your bank statement, please get in touch.
Tip: Look for MGP or MangoPay, our payment provider, on your statements:
Once you have your transaction amount please return to the PiggyPot app and follow these steps:
- Press the settings cog in the top left corner of 'My Pots'
- Press 'Payments Cards'
- Here you should see a green 'Verify Card' button, press this and enter the amount found on your bank statement and submit
- If correct, your card will be verified instantly and you will be free to withdraw from your saving pots
- You will need to repeat this process for any replacement debit cards you add to the app.
- Depending on your usage of the PiggyPot app, you may also need to verify your identity in order to make deposits or withdraw to your bank.