When a deposit fails it means that a payment has not been taken from your account. Don't worry all your other deposits will still be attempted as planned.
Deposits usually fail for one of the following reasons:
- There isn't enough money in your bank account to take the deposit
- You entered your card details incorrectly
- We have been unable to verify your card
- Your card has expired
- Your account has been placed on hold
- If a deposit fails you will get an email notifying you that the attempted deposit was unsuccessful. If this happens follow our guide on how to retry a deposit.