When you have chosen what you want to save for the app will ask you to set a target date to reach your saving goal by.
To change your target date to suit you, follow these steps:
- After selecting the green 'Next, setup saving plan' button during goal setup you will be brought to the 'Saving For' screen
- Here you can pick your target date by by selecting the 'Reach target by' option
- On the calendar selector you can easily flick forwards and backwards using the 6 or 1 month buttons along the top
- Alternatively you can flick through the dates by swiping on the calendar
- Once you have found a target date that suits select it and a pink circle will highlight your chosen day
- Check the date is correct and press the 'Close' button on the left hand corner of the screen. Your target date will now be set 😄
- As standard your target date will be set 24 weeks from the date you set your pot up, but you can change it to whatever date you want :)
Did this answer your question?