You can have as many saving pots as you like with PiggyPot so you can save for each goal individually 😊
To setup a new pot you will need:
- To know what you want to save up for
- To have a target amount in mind for each pot
Once you're ready, creating a savings pot couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
- Select the ‘+’ icon or 'new pot' button from the home screen
- On the 'Discover Goals' screen press the 'Custom' button in the right hand corner
- Fill out the form by first deciding what you want to name your pot
- Type your decided target amount - this is in GBP and must be in whole pounds
- Choose a first deposit date that suits you by using the calendar. The default option is always the next day
- Choose the date you would like to reach your target by using the calendar
- Select a saving plan by deciding if you want to make monthly or weekly deposits
- Press the 'Submit' or 'Create pot and start saving' button when you are happy with your target, dates and saving plan
- Yay! Your pot will now be active 🎉
- If this is your first time creating a pot you may have to complete some more steps. Check out our guide on 'How to create your first pot'
Did this answer your question?