Withdrawing your savings back to your bank account is easy, here's how:
- On the home screen select the saving goal that you would like to withdraw from
- From here select the 'Options' button
- On the 'Pot Options' screen select the ‘View cancellation methods’ option
- You will now see the ‘Cancellation’ screen. Select the ‘Or want to withdraw to your bank?’ option at the bottom
- Now select the green ‘Withdraw to bank account’ button
- Ho-ray! You've now withdrawn your savings 🎉
- To withdraw you must you must have also verified your debit card and added your bank account details. We do this to help prevent fraud by ensuring the user making a withdrawal from a pot is the owner of the debit card.
- If you’ve saved over £850 via the app, you’ll also be asked to verify your identity.
Did this answer your question?